[meteorite-list] Rare Meteorite Strikes Roof in Norway - beware of criminals!

From: Bjorn Sorheim <astrogeo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:08:49 +0100

This location in Oslo happen to have a high crime rate,
probably one of the highest in Norway. Murders, violence etc.
While studying in Oslo many years back I lived only a kilometer from
the fall location for many years. I run into one of the criminals while I
lived here.
The story is not so nice to tell.. So be warned if you go here.

The stone is a breccia. Probably ordinary chondrite H or L, maybe L?
This find may(?) be a result of the high interest factor concerning meteorites
in Norway.
Moss and Oslo is not far from each other, so really fantastic, just 6 years
apart!

Bj?rn S?rheim,
in Norway