[meteorite-list] Whereabouts of King Tut's breastplate (was: New Dakhleh Glass website page)

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:52:14 +1100

Hi Bernd, Norm & all,

I have done some study of ancient Egyptian jewellery and made a point of
seeing that piece when I was in Cairo in ~2003. I also saw it about 6 months
ago here in Melbourne with a large ancient Egyptian exhibition. It is
definitely worth seeing in-person if you should ever get the chance as is
many of the works from that time.

Cheers,

Jeff