[meteorite-list] Quick Frozen Mammoths and The Younger Dryas Impact

From: Rich Murray <rmforall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:42:59 -0700

I want to be quick to thank and commend Paul Heinrich for his
detailed, specific, spirited, forthright, reason and evidence based
critique of many vivid, dramatic, but dubious claims that are rampant
in many amateur discussions about Holocene geology -- I will share his
entire post with those who received my enthusiastic summary.

within mutual service, Rich Murray