[meteorite-list] What private collector has the most localities?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:42:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

I thought my 50 meteorite I have were alot to handle but having over 3000 meteorite localities would too much for me to handle. I think I would need a room devoted to that, which living in NYC would cost alot of coins. I am wondering as well Mike G who has the most localities? Af for size goes, if your not collection for aesthetic reasons, I think as long as you can see it, its good enough. What I think can make a meteorite a better meteorite, is how its displayed, is it framed, or does it come in a nice case :) One I get more money, ill buy me more ryker cases and might think about getting a shadow box and placing some of my fav meteorite in there to have it on display to look :). And on day when I have a grand to spend I would like to buy a nice xxxNWA, a big rock to show off when people come over that dont know much about meteorites. For them its about size a beauty.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
www.MeteoriteFalls.com

[meteorite-list] What private collector has the most
localities?
Michael Gilmer meteoritemike
at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:13:10 EDT 2012