[meteorite-list] **AD** New Arizona IMB, Another New Az Meteorite, CV-3, Tissint, SaW 005 H-Metal, Individual Franco's..

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:07:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hello List,

I have some auctions ending tomorrow, two of which are new meteorites
that I found recently. Both are unclassified until more field work is
completed.

The slice of the new, probable IMB was sold a couple weeks ago but due
to a personal situation the buyer was unable to follow through with the
purchase. I didn't push the issue and we mutually cancelled the
transaction. If you were one of the several list members that were
bidding on this incredible slice and didn't win, here's a second
chance!

Even if you're not interested in bidding you should have a look
at this interesting piece.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/alienrockfarm/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Happy Hunting!

Sincerely,