[meteorite-list] Stolen meteorites update

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:30:28 -0400

Hi Gary and List,

Every email leaves a digital paper trail. The thief should be
traceable via his IP address. You should relay this information to
the police, or contact your local "white hat" hacker who can trace the
email back to it's point of origin.

If anyone knows who this scumbag is, please tell Gary or the police.

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG