[meteorite-list] Coloma, CA

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:30:25 -0700

Never mind, found it on the home page and made my donation.

Again, big thanks for your efforts.

Mendy Ouzillou

On Apr 30, 2012, at 8:54 PM, Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou at yahoo.com> wrote:

I completely agree with Abe. Where is this tip jar as I would like to contribute as well?

Mendy Ouzillou

On Apr 30, 2012, at 8:38 PM, "Guenther" <abe.guenther at mnsi.net> wrote:

Hi Marc,

I want to say thank you so much for your work. I appreciate that you put so
much effort into this particular fall and I hope that this will be a first
of many detailed analysis from Marc Fries! On that note I wanted to say that
I have tipped your PayPal jar.

After downloading your Google Earth files, I can go hunt the areas I've
chosen with more confidence. I plan to go to Coloma soon on what will be my
first hunt on a fresh fall and I look forward to reporting success on my
trip.

I really appreciate your unselfish contribution!

Abe Guenther