[meteorite-list] Glorieta Mountain (Was: Pojoaque Pallasite)

From: Prof. Zelimir Gabelica Université de Haute Alsace ENSCMu, <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 10:59:10 +0200

Hello Bernd,

Very interesting data about these historical synonyms of Glorietta.

I do have the Hey catalogue and the Buchwald treatise but would never
had the idea to go through to find such details.

You remain invaluable not only in having built your endless library
and a computer-assisted literature compilation, but especially in
being able to select by heart the document in which you are sure to
find very rapidly the most appropriate reference.

Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge and expertise!

See you soon in Ensisheim ?

Kindest regards,

Zelimir
--