[meteorite-list] Sutters Mill - mass and stone count

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 08:52:57 -0700

Hi Randy!

There were a few PhD's and geologists running around there while I was
there. They were hunting just like everyone else.

Your email was like that of people walking up to us asking. Most of them
were meteor-wrongs or leaverites but on a few occasions, the real thing.
The video I posted earlier was a perfect example of this.

Jim