[meteorite-list] Sutters Mill Offer

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:04:52 -0700 (PDT)

I have had a few idiots contacting me through eBay trying sell suspected material from this fall.? I think it is rude for someone to use eBay to contact a seller to advertise their own garbage.? I told them that the eBay contact is for prospective customers only, not someone trying to peddle their crap so leave me alone.? One did his own research on the internet and thought I might be interested in paying $50,000.00 for a small piece.? I told him not believe what he hears on TV about CM type meteorites or reads on the net and that this meteorite hasn't even been classified yet.

It won't be long before the scammers come out selling briquettes and asphalt.

Take Care,

Adam