[meteorite-list] Asteroid Or Comet Sutters Mill

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 23:57:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guys, great contributions;

Could we possibly be talking a 944 Hidalgo or something closer to an
(old friend of Larry) 733 Irmintraud ? Hidalgo specifically, Iis any
possible path from it that leads to an intersection with Earth ...
Hidalgo being historically a unicorn of a cometary/asteroid object with
low albedo

Kindest wishes
Doug