[meteorite-list] Ad Allendes, thin Kunashak and Stannern slices

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 17:50:43 -0600

Hi All
Several new goodies plus reduced prices from last list.
https://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/May32012

Allende CV3 Fall 1969 Mexico Here are several unusual specimens well
below retail..
54g lot 12 pieces $7.50/g = $405.00
13.7g $8.50/g = $116.50
9.7g $8.50/g = $82.50
9.1g $8.50/g = $77.00
8.5g $8.50/g = $72.00
7.8g $8.50/g = $66.00
7.4g $8.50/g = $63.00
7.0g $8.50/g = $59.50

Boxhole Iron IIIAB Australia Unusual acid cleaned whole iron
45.95g $0.90/g = $41.00

Mundrabilla Iron IAB Australia
112g $0.90/g = $100.00

Odessa IAB Texas
85.5 g $0.90/g = $77.00
Take all three (Boxhole, Mundrabilla and Odessa for $195.00)

Kunashak L6 Fell June 1949 Very nice thin slices probably around 1mm or less.
0.514g $51.00
0.337g $33.00
0.325g $32.50
0.291g $29.00

NWA 869 Nice cutter.
965 grams $385

Seymchan Pallasite Russia Very thin metal slice.
32.2 g $80.00

Stannern Stone Eucrite Fell 1808 Micro thin slices.
0.197g = $98.50
0.185g = $92.50
0.071g = $35.50
0.068g = $34.00
0.061g = $30.50

Here is my previous offering. Need to raise some cash so take 10% off
these prices.

Pictures can be seen here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/April92012

Canyon Diablo Whole iron with natural hole!

13.8 g $55 - 10% = $49.50

Campo Del Cielo Complete slice with large silicate inclusions. Etched
on both sides.
200 g $350 - 10% = $315

Canyon Diablo Whole iron. Has previous collection numbers including
MSA #920 and HM 86. I believe MSA is an abbreviation for Mineralogical
Society of Arizona{http://www.mineralogicalsocietyarizona.org/}. The
second number is from the Harold Michel mineral collection. Piece
includes original label and information card from Harold Michel.
Michel notes that he paid $35 for it from a MSA auction on Feb. 4, 1978.
Nice piece of mineral/meteorite history.
722 grams $750 - 10% = $675

Gibeon Nice etched endcut. Also has a small slice off the bottom as well.
901 grams $725 - 10% = $652

Homestead Iowa L5 fall 1875 Wedge cut partial slice with nice fresh
crust along one edge.
7.70 g $115 - 10% = $103

NWA 1929 Howardite whole stone. I love these whole stones. It is
just impossible to find them in any size today. Don't miss your chance
to own this exceptionally beautiful stone.
58.3 g $875 - 10% = $787

Richardton ND 1918 fall, hammer stone Nice half stone that is
about ~40% crusted. Really impossible to find in any size let alone one
this big. I found Richardton for sale on another site for over $50 per
gram. Under $19 here! Better hurry up and buy this one before I change
my mind.
185.2 g $3500 - 10% = $3150 (Now only $17/g)

http://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/April92012

Mike

Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL