[meteorite-list] Meteorite main mass hunting with a blimp

From: Meteorite-Hunting.com <contact_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 18:37:26 -0700

"...The team will use cameras and binoculars to look for burn patches on
the ground..."

Really? I wonder why they would be looking for burn patches. They're not
referring to burn patches caused by "flaming meteorites". Are they?

"...then direct ground crews to those locations to hunt for meteorite
particles..."

Ummm.

This is just silly.

Regards,