[meteorite-list] Coloma Business Booms From Meteorite Hunt

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:13:01 -0400 (EDT)

What may appear to be the lack of business in the Coloma/Lotus Park area
now, turns into a zoo during the summer months. The rafters take over the
area...especially in the vicinity of Lotus Park. As for Placerville, I always
dread passing thru that car/people congested area. If you have plans for
the summer in this vicinity, you might want to consider making reservations
with someone. I expect the heavy business to start soon....definitely by
Memorial Day.