[meteorite-list] AD - CD/Nininger coins - 8 left

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:33:46 -0700

Hello all

Putting out a note that I am down to the final 8 CD/Nininger coins before
selling only in number matched sets along with my SA/Krinov coins.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/nincoin.htm

Such a thing would not have been possible without the appreciated consent
and collaboration from Nininger's heirs Peggy Schaller and Gary Huss, who
were involved in every step from concept to production.

The front of the coin bears the face of H.H. Nininger, as seen on the back
cover of Nininger's book Find A Falling Star, uncontested as the scientist
who brought meteoritics to the mainstream and leaving behind a legacy that
is unmatched.

The reverse shows the famous American Meteorite Museum on Highway 66 as seen
on page 222 of Find A Falling Star. Inset on the reverse is a piece of
Canyon Diablo meteorite.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/nincoin.htm

Rob Wesel
Nakhla Dog Meteorites