[meteorite-list] More Meteorites Found Part 2

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 22:07:51 -0700

Here is Part two of what began in Sutter's Mill and ended on a dry lake bed
in Nevada.
Long story short: 5 more meteorites found with some other REALLY COOL
stuff!!
If anyone has any info on the "cool stuff" as in what they think it may be
part of; alien spacecraft/aerospace
or who unloaded 1/4 million rounds into the lakebed Please let us know.

I know we can't all break away and just go chasing the next big thing so I
really like making these videos
so that my friends and others can at least share the experiences. Which
reminds me of a funny Woody Allen quote:

Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless
experiences go its pretty damn good.
Woody Allen

Nuff said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf9MGwvcGwA