[meteorite-list] AD: Gem, Mineral, Jewelry, and Fossil Show - Marietta, Georgia (Atlanta area) May 11th-13th

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 23:59:05 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hey, List Members!

This is just a quick note to remind you about The 44nd Annual Gem, Mineral, Jewelry, and Fossil Show this weekend (Friday,Saturday and Sunday) in Marietta, GA! The show is just north of Atlanta, just off I-75! The members of the Georgia Mineral Society have done a lot of hard work preparing for another great show. Complete information can be found at the club's website: http://www.gamineral.org/may-show.htm

Over 30 fine dealers from across the country will be there for you viewing (and purchasing!) pleasure! Admission and parking are FREE! There will be Door Prizes for adults and Special Door Prize for Students!

The show will be held at the Cobb County Civic Center, 548 So. Marietta Parkway & Fairground Street, Marietta, GA 30339. A map and directions can be found at the above link, at the bottom of the page

Show hours are: Firday and Saturday, May 11th and 12th, 10-6, and Sunday, May 13th, Noon-5.

Please stop by our booth and say, "Hi!" We are hard to miss! We're on the upper level and are the folks with the ORANGE table covers! We will have some new things from the Tucson shows (minerals, fossils and meteorites!) that will be displayed for sale for the first time at this show. Hey, you just might find something that you cannot live without! My billfold sure hopes so! My credit card company does likewise! But, in any case, stop by and say, "Hi!" Please ID yourself from the list! It is always neat to put faces with names.

We hope to see you in Marietta this weekend! I'm sure you will have a great time!

John Teague
Volunteer Gems
Melbourne, FL
(formerly: Knoxville, Tennessee!)