[meteorite-list] Coloma/Lotus/SM fall map to date

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:15:08 -0700

Mike, Maybe there are typos in the maps??? I do know that Marc's map and
my map did not match last night and I think I caught some errors and
communicated that with him. Mine matched Peter's data. He may have
received different data, I am not sure.

We are submitting a few more finds today, Terry Scott and Rob Crane and
Ruben Garcia's. While these are small frags, only a few of us were actually
collecting frags on the days we were hunting. Working on the map and
database files now. If you do know of bad data, maybe get that to Peter.

Keep in mind that some of this is fluid and considered provisional data
which is subject to change. For example, SM15 changed today. This is
typical.
Also, many folks did not have GPS units and the finds used the "pointy
finger" approach on Google Earth.

Will be interesting to learn what the name of this fall will be!

Jim