[meteorite-list] AD Sutter's Mill

From: meteorhntr at aol.com <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:43:38 +0000

Hey List,

I am on my home from the strewnfield. My family and I got skunked in 28 man days (well 7 man days and 21 woman days) of hunting.

But we bought a little bit of the Sutter's Mills Fall in the field for our new brick-n-mortar meteorite store we were supposed to be opening May 3rd. So, instead of spending more money in the field, we are going home to make some money by finally getting the store open.

I know some will think the prices I have on these are too high, but I have been told that to succeed in retail you have to have a healthy mark up. And, I know a lot of people don't agree with this, but I think there is some strong logic that this stuff is and will really be worth this much or more in the future. You are free to disagree. You are free not to buy. You are free to complain here if you like.

In any case, I paid a lot for these (a whole heck of a lot more that those bogus rumors of $400/g field prices)

***PLEASE if anyone can point me to anyone with $400 material, I am a buyer!!!***

So, if anyone wants a piece before it goes in our store showcase, you can see a couple of them here:

http://photobucket.com/suttersmillcm3

We hope to get the store officially open on Monday, so if anyone is in the Eureka Springs, AR area any time soon, pop in for some fun.

Steve Arnold
Host of Meteorite Men