[meteorite-list] AD : New Larger Meteorite Offerings - Whole Stones, Endcuts, Hammer Falls, Vestans, Quality Pieces.

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 15:43:38 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have some larger macro type specimens that include some nice endcuts
and whole stones. My stock of these macro-sized meteorites is limited
and some of them will sell out quickly. As always, you get 20% off
all prices by using the coupon code "metlist" at checkout.

New Offerings (in no particular order) :

Alamo Impact Crater (Nevada, 50g endcut) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/alamo-impact-breccia-ancient-nevada-impact-big-endcut-50g

Camel Donga (eucrite, fresh endcut 1.31g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/camel-donga--vestan-eucrite-australia-find-endcut-131g

Juancheng (H5 hammer fall, whole stone 100% black crust, 17.5g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/juancheng-chinese-hammer-cookpot-meteorite-1997-1

NWA 806 (LL4 chondrite, early NWA, endcut, 2.97g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-806--early-nwa-ll4-meteorite-find-endcut-297g

NWA 926 (H4 chondrite, early NWA, endcut, 12.8g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-926--early-nwa-2001-h4-meteorite-find-endcut-128g

Sahara 99676 (L6 find, pre-NWA early Saharan, endcut, 10.3g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sahara-99676-early-pre-nwa-meteorite-find-endcut-103g

Gold Basin (L4 find, Arizona, half-stone endcut, 22.2g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/gold-basin-222ec

Gao Guenie (H5 hammer fall, endcut 5.09g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/gao-guenie-509

Vaca Muerta (mesosiderite, endcut with nodule, 4.03g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/vaca-muerta-mesosiderite-403

Millbillillie (eucrite, witnessed fall, endcut 1.9g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/millbillillie-19ec

Buzzard Coulee (H4 hammer fall, endcut 1.03g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/buzzard-coulee-103g

Indochinite (Rare twisted teardrop oriented shape, flowlines,
claw-like, 28g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/indochinite-tektite-curious-black-ancient-impact-glass

Yelland Dry Lake (Nevada, H4 find, micros) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/yelland-dry-lake-nevada-desert-h4-meteorite-find-micromounts

Artwork Map - "Meteorites of the United States" -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorites-of-the-united-states-artwork-map-large-prints-canvas-suitable-for-framing

New Sutter's Mill California Meteorite Fall Updates -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/lotus

Check the "Brand New" page frequently for updates. I will be offering
more new specimens over the coming days -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend,

MikeG

PS - and call your mother! Sunday is Mother's Day.)

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG
Web: http://www.galactic-stone.com