[meteorite-list] AD - Mifflin Fully-Crusted "Pea"

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 11:50:37 -0400

Good Morning, and a Happy Mothers Day...

I'll make this one quick: If there is anyone in need of an elusive Mifflin Individual stone - I have a very nice (and very fresh) "pea" / "pebble" available. It is fully crusted, and it one of two 7.7g (..talk about lucky No. 7's) stones that was found by the great hunter, Mike Miller. Priced at $775 shipped, photos can be emailed upon request. Paypal and/or Payment Plans are available.

Thank you...

Ryan

--
fallingfusion.com