[meteorite-list] Sutter's Mill mass range

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 17:30:31 -0700

Congrats to Robert! Having spent (still) many many days with my head down
and alert, countless hours and optimism in every condition and restricted
search ground (and non-restricted with permission from property owners) I'm
struck by the not-coincidental success that a number of experienced hunters
who have come to the strewn field have had. Look at the number of stones,
and many have been found by devotees.

Looking at the list of finds and finders, and having seen thousands of
people looking (some kid's parents and the parents themselves had horse-shoe
magnets suspended by strings as they walked along), it is amazing that
Robert's persistence turns up more that a single stone....A BIG amazing
congratulations.

Richard Montgomery