[meteorite-list] BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite fall -1790 France - Killed a Man!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 15:24:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Bill Kies and Listers

Ambiguous
open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.

I would say my Barbotan?AD is far from ambiguous, but again, if you looked at the AD?for 2 seconds, one might assume only one stone fell and?killed a man and I am selling that. But again,?I never say anywhere that what I have to offer on eBay?came from that stone that killed the man. I also explain from historic reference of witness reports how a man was killed dating back?to the 1800's and I also state that?other people found stones as well. All I am stating is from this fall, one of the stones killed a man from historic records which I have links to prove. See when people buy historic meteorites its about the history and I have to say all my eBay?ADs are very well informed on the history of the meteorites. Other people that sell historic falls just have the name and date. Nothing wrong with that, but I like to share the history and aura about historic meteorites that have impacted science throught time.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?

[meteorite-list] BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite fall -1790 France - Killed
a Man!
bill kies parkforestmet
at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 15:32:54 EDT 2012