[meteorite-list] Weston

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 22:59:29 -0700

I'm just curious where this endless supply of extreme rarities flows from? I've had massive collections and in nearly 17 years only seen about 100 grams of Weston in mine, Not to mention many others.
Something like Weston does not need a gimmick or embellishment to sell itself.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone