[meteorite-list] Sutter's Mill-HAMMER STONE, which hit the garage door in the Gold Discovery state????? Really????

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:53:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Micheal

I found this on Yahoo Groups about the HAMMER STONE I think you selling and this is that it says.....

"Ok, Just home from 3,300 mile drive and two full weeks hunting Sutter's Mill
without finding a speck, I did however buy several stones with Greg Hupe as a
partner.
Most have been sold, one on hold for my collection, and we
are breaking up the
one and only HAMMER STONE, which hit the garage door in
the Gold Discovery state
park police housing area.
This stone is featured
on BBC and several other news reports. BBC was filming
seconds after it was
found.
This stone was chipped on several edges and was the best choice to
break up into
fragments to fill the collectors market.
This meteorite is
unique, not a CM2, something else, and being a massive daytime
fireball with
photos and video, kilotons in explosive power on entry, and a
California fall
as well, one of only 3 and like the others, painfully little
material
available despite intensive searches by hundreds of people.

First come
first served for fragments, HAMMER STONE fully documented piece
listed in Jeniskens official NASA database of Sutter's Mill stones, #SM14.

Don't
get scammed, buy this meteorite from the source.

Email or call me ASAP
520 743 3007 for pieces, prices and details.
There is NOT ENOUGH to last
long, so please hurry. We will be sold out of this
material tonight without a
doubt.
Michael Farmer"