[meteorite-list] El Hammami - Superb end piece with lipping 80% off next 3 days only (AD)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 02:25:21 -0700

See this spectacular end piece I acquired years ago directly from ET
when he had a pickup load. I got one of the (perhaps THE) first shots
at his fantastic new meteorite immediately upon his return from the
adventure of packing out the material from the mountains on the
backs of camels.
        I picked this particular specimen for its freedom from exposure
to camel sweat, rich FC, lipping, incredibly flat surface of the broken
side, its magnificent "eye appeal" - and size, of course.
        The nicer specimens of this material sell for at least $10/g. Here
Is the one and only chance to get a spectacular specimen for $2/g!
(3 days only)
        Check it out at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/ElHammamiPg.html