[meteorite-list] Never underestimate or dismiss Spectroscopy

From: Benjamin P. Sun <bpsun2009_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:04:11 -0400

If a dealer or someone were to claim that their Tatahouine or NWA 2060
came from Vesta, I would not counter or argue with him. Simply because
he has more evidence and proof pointing his way now. You should say
that the(<1%) rare odd non-Vestan ungrouped anomalous "eucrite" may or
may not be from Vesta instead.

At this time, a sample return mission from Mars, Phobos, Europa or
Titan would make more sense than a sample return mission from Vesta.