[meteorite-list] Show - Final Offer

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:23:33 -0700

i was scheduled to appear on this show in the UK last november filming but they changed the schedule like 5 times on me after i bought tickets to london. I bailed, the script kept changing and i stood to lose money, and make nothing. Will be interesting, but sadly like most sows these days, it is scripted and not very realistic.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad