[meteorite-list] AD: Sutter's Mill Slices and specks for sale

From: meteorhntr at aol.com <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 23:04:46 +0000

Hey All,

I got photos and prices of my slices of the Sutter's Mill up today here:

http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/SM48%20Slice

I struggled a bit on what to price these at. If I knew there was a reliable supply to replace them with, that would be one thing. But my sources have seemed to dry up. But of course, I want to sell (at least some of them) here in the near future.

I figured I can always break these down into smaller part slices. But the brecciation is quite amazing, and I wanted to give people a shot at a full slice, or a near full slice before breaking them down more especially if someone likes the larger mosaic.

I also have some small specks in boxes glued to very nice colored ID cards each personally signed COA by me on Ebay right now. About half of the 56 have sold already at $24.95 here:

 http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5039.m570.l1313&_nkw=meteorite+sutter%27s+card&_sacat=0.

Steve Arnold
Host of Meteorite Men