[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Lunars and Martians and Books, oh My!

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 07:19:22 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I have on ebay a single lot ending later today. It is a special lot
consisting of 9 lunar and martian meteorites. No bids yet, but plenty of
watchers. It is ebay item number 130697021199 or do a search on ebay id
branchmeteorites

I also need room on my bookshelfs so I am including, for list members, a
selection of astronomy amd meteorite book. This is not stated in the ebay
lot but If you win the lot, you may also select any 10 books from the
lollowing list:

Meteorite, Ice and Antartica by William Cassidy, Hard back, Dust Jacket.
Like new condition.

The Search for Life on Mars by Malcom Walter, softcover. Like New Condition.

Exploring the Moon Through Binoculars and Small telescopes by Ernest H.
Cherrington, Jr. Like new conditon.

Turn Left at Orion, hard back with dust Jacket by Guy Consolmagno and Dan M.
Davis. Like new condition.
Destination Mars in Art, Myth and science by Martin Caidon and Jay Barbree
with Susan Wright. Hard back with dust Jacket. Like new condition

The Book of the Moon, by Rick Stroud, Hard Back wiht dust jacket. Ex libray
with usual markings but otherwise excellent condition.

Mars: The Lure of the Red Planet by William Sheehan and Stephen James
O'Meara. Hard Back with dust jacket. Like New Condition.

On the Moon, by Patrick Moore. Hard back with dust jacket. Like new
condition.

The Smithsonian Book of Mars by Joseph M. Boyce. Hard back with dust jacket.
Like new condition.

Mars beckons, by John Noble Wilford, softcover. Like new condition.

Voyage to Mars: NASA's Search for Life Beyond Earth by Laurance Bergreen.
Hard back with dust jacke. Like new condition.

Uncovering the Secrets of the Red Planet by Paul Raeburn (National
Geographic Society). Hard back with dust Jacket. Like new condition.

Stars by James Kaler, softcover. Like new condition.

The Case for Pluto by Alan Boyle. Hard cover. Ex-library with usual
markings.

Parallax: Teh Race to Measure the Cosmos by Alan W. Hirshfield, softcover,
very small remainder mark on bottom.

Philip's Atlas of the Universe, by Patrick Moore, softcover. Like new
condition

Mars Mission Reports vol 2, Apogee Books, softcover. New condition with DVD.

Mars Mission Reports vol 1, Apogee Books, softcover. New conditon with DVD.

Bright Star Atlas 2000, by Wil Trion and Brian Skiff, softcover new
condition.

On Mars: Exploration of the Red Planet 1958-1978 by Edward Clinton Ezell and
Linda Neuman Ezell. Softcover new condition.

Descriptions/reviews, etc for these book can be easily found at amazon.

Thanks,

-Walter Branch