[meteorite-list] SUTTER'S MILL in MetBull

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:02:37 -0700

Based on the few in hand specimens I've seen, and under scope my fragment
collected (with crust) from Suzzane Matin's hammmer-stone (yes, the real
one) and then tempered and coupled with my complete lack of credentialed
meteorologic petrologic knowledge, yet with a sprinkling of reads (eg. all
of Norton, a couple Dodd, a few others), I hold onto hope that a new C class
is at hand, but doubt it, but how fantadtic would that be!! What are the
odds of that?? Robert Ward's initial find probably pegged it to a tea....a
CM. But, what of that redish inclusions???

Richard Montgomery