[meteorite-list] 66 remarkable dazzling detailed slides apply new Widom-Larsen paradigm for low energy nuclear reactions via weak force re anomalies in many fields, including geology, meteors, comets, impacts: Rich Murray 2012.05.22

From: Rich Murray <rmforall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 23:43:49 -0700

66 remarkable dazzling detailed slides apply new Widom-Larsen
paradigm for low energy nuclear reactions via weak force re anomalies
in many fields, including geology, meteors, comets, impacts: Rich
Murray 2012.05.22

http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/05/21/fascinating-reading-larsens-latest-on-lenrs-and-gold/

http://www.slideshare.net/lewisglarsen/lattice-energy-llc-lenr-transmutation-networks-can-produce-goldmay-19-2012
#

What's interesting for me is that in 1995 and 1996, before I became a
pragmatic skeptic about cold fusion research, I spent a lot of time at
many science libraries, finding and zeroxing research from 1900 to
1940 about nuclear transmutations in electric sparks, electrically
exploded wires and a variety of chemical systems -- I had a hunch that
early research probably would have found possible anomalies without
having the power to clearly prove them -- but I didn't have the
technical skills to reach any strong conclusions, so last year gave
several boxes of the papers to Michael H. Barron....