[meteorite-list] NOTICE: MeteoritesUSA.com Transfer of Ownership

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:21:37 -0700

Thank you Eric,

I will be working over the next months (and years) to update the site look
and feel, and bring fresh new content to what is already a great site. I
have begun to post new entries and will have a nice write-up of my Sutter's
Mill adventure where, hunting with Jason Utas, I found 2 frags totaling 1.6g
(SM42) and more importantly made some new friends.

My goal is to create new and hopefully interesting content to educate &
inform people on the diversity and beauty of meteorites as well as educate
myself in the process. I look forward to merging my passion for visual art
& science to provide my own perspective on meteorites.
A special acknowledgement goes out to Geoff Notkin who got me hooked when I
bought two very special Sikhote Alins from him in October of 2011 - a 77.7g
regmaglypted individual with 2 holes called the Mask
(http://liveweb.archive.org/http:/aerolite.org/iron-meteorites/sikhote-alin/
sikhote-alin-77-7.htm) and a perfectly oriented 62.8g shield with 100%
complete rollover lip
(http://liveweb.archive.org/http:/aerolite.org/iron-meteorites/sikhote-alin/
sikhote-alin-62-8.htm).

I will be posting images of my collection when life slows down enough to do
so (really) and thank you to all the great people out there from whom I have
bought truly world class specimens.
Comments, questions, inquiries - send me an email at ouzillou at yahoo.com.

Regards to all,

Mendy