[meteorite-list] AD - Sutter's Mill Micromounts, Meteorite-Hunting Maps (Canyon Diablo and others), Juancheng Whole Stone, and Micros Galore.

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 12:05:16 -0400

Hi Folks,

I want to give everyone an update on the Sutter's Mill micromounts.
When I first announced these, several sold right away and I quickly
ran out of fragments. So I went to my source and purchased his very
last fragments. So I now have a few more micromounts available if you
missed the first announcement. There are only 3 remaining. I may
have enough material to make a 4th specimen, but I won't know until I
sit down and prepare the specimens. So there are 3 micros left for
sure, and possibly a 4th. After this, I will be sold out for the
forseeable future. If I get any more Sutter's Mill in the future, it
won't be from the hammer stone like these.

Of course, you can use your 20% discount coupon "metlist" at checkout. :)

Sutter's Mill hammer stone micros -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sutters-mill-super-rare-carbonaceous-meteorite-hammer-fall-micromount

I also have several new (and large) topographical maps for well-known
meteorite strewnfields. Some of these were printed by the BLM (Bureau
of Land Management) and some of them were made by the US Geological
Survey. Some are topo maps, some are quadrangles, and some are
specialized land-use maps. All of these would be ideal for reference
or as part of a display. Quantities are limited on these.

Lake Meade Nevada/Arizona (Gold Basin) BLM Map -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-hunting-map-holbrook-arizona-blm-land-use-quad-1

Holbrook BLM Map -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-hunting-map--holbrook-arizona-blm-land-use-quad

Canyon Diablo Quadrangle Map -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-hunting-map--canyon-diablo-arizona--quandrangle

Trinity Test Site Map (White Sands Missile Range, home of Trinitite) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinity-test-site-map--historic-atom-bomb-test-government-map

Antarctica Thiel Mountains Map (home of the famous Thiel Mountain
pallasite and ANSMET expeditions) - SOLD

Holbrook Arizona Topo-Map - SOLD

Trinitite Specimen and Map Combo -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite-frag-and-map

All new specimens and offerings -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Buy 3 MAPS Journals, Get 1 Free -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/meteorite-library

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! :)

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG
Web: http://www.galactic-stone.com