[meteorite-list] Is anybody goin' to San Antone- fireball 23 May

From: brian burrer <brimane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:49:11 -0500

Greetings list,

Sutter's Mill has been the major preoccupation for most US meteorite
hunters of late, but I am curious; is anyone working on the central Tx
event of May 23rd? From the posting's on Dirk's site (much thanks,
Dirk) it is obvious I slept through a special celestial event that
missed my birthday by a couple of minutes. It seem like an event
capable of dropping stones although I must plead ignorance at this
point (my true passion is tektites). If so they may not be too far
west of here (Fredericksburg); perhaps somewhere near Junction or
Eldorado.

If anyone is trying to pinpoint a recovery location and needs eyes on
the ground or a hunting partner I am the right guy for the job. I
have a knack for finding rare tektites (that should cross-discipline
well to meteorite hunting) and the ability to relate well with local
landowners (I'm one of them). If interested please contact me
off-list.

Best of luck to all hunters out there no matter what strewnfield you're walking.

Happy hunting,
Brian