[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS- Meteorite Zombies Sample ANSWER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:18:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

I hope everyone is getting their BBQ on today, I will be doing something kinda like that in Manhattan soon enough. Any whos, I would like to announce the winner for this weeks?POP QUIZ?and give the answer.

Quetion:

Which Carbonaceous chondrites group/s have no meteorite falls in?

Answer:

CH

I would like to congratulate all the Listers that emailed in their answers. There was some confusion
about someone posting the answer to the List and in the event it does happen, you can still submit your answer, because
it is the 10th Lister who sends me the correct answer via email that will win a meteorite prize not the first for this POP QUIZ.

And the winner is Rich J

Thank you
Shawn Alan
eBay Store