[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions, Nice Sale, and Update on Agate, Colorado Fall

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 21:49:02 -0600

Hello,

Just got back a few days ago from the Agate, Colorado fall. Nice terrain, short grass, rolling hills, flat ground, great radar signatures .... BUT No permission could be obtained. It was the very first time I have ever experienced a complete refusal of land owner after land owner. No meteorite hunters could obtain permission anywhere within the strewn field. Very sad. I would venture to say that no meteorites will probably be recovered from this fall.

Back home until after the elections ... then back on the road to the next one....

Here are some good sales and auctions. It is a 3 day auction run.

Check These out:

Thanks,
Michael Cottingham

ALL SALE ITEMS HERE: