[meteorite-list] NASA SETI Misappropriation of Tax Payer Funds

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:05:21 -0700

Hello Greg and List!

It was my understanding that the airship rides were contributed. Is
there reliable information that they're plunking down NASA-dollars
for that? Because I agree - that'd be pretty criminal.

Believe me, no one could possibly be any crankier about
misappropriation of tax-payer dollars than I! I just want to make
sure we string up the "right ones".

--- Jodie