[meteorite-list] the world of eBay

From: info at moonmarsrocks.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 10:50:08 -0700

I, for one, am grateful that Adam still auctions on ebay. He is a great
ebay seller in all aspects! Selling on eBay is definitely a pain at
times, but the proportion of those sales relative to ones direct from my
site make it necessary. Being able to consistently obtain authentic
material from Adam's Planetary Collection at a reasonable price and then
reselling nice sized fragments in my art displays on eBay for a small
profit on each has helped our family make ends meet each month here in
hard hit Nevada.
So, thank you Adam, the many new "meteorite friends" I have made this
year, and any of you who may have bought from me.

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Noyes
Genuine Moon & Mars Meteorite Rocks