[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2013 dates

From: Prof. Zelimir Gabelica Université de Haute Alsace ENSCMu, <zelimir.gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:30:22 +0100

Dear List & concerned colleagues,

This message to definitely throw light on the many rumors about the
exact dates for "Ensisheim-3013" meteorite show.

At present, the dates of the 2013 edition of the
Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines (SMM) Mineral & Gem international expo, namely
June 27-30, seem to be officially confirmed.

This implies that, as usually, the Ensisheim event will be scheduled
the week that precedes the SMM show, assuming that neither of the
parties can find advantage to orgainize their corresponding event the
same week. Naturally, we always give priority for date selection to
SMM organizers, whose show exists since 50 years.

The definitely fixed dates for Ensisheim are therefore the following:

from Friday June 21, 2013 to Sunday June 24, 2013.

This definitely cancels the dates that I may have had announced to
some persons in the past, that were June 14 to 16. This had been
provisionnaly decided at a time when some ads regarding SMM were
announced to be June 20-23 (for example in some earlier issies of the
journal "Lapis").

Please just ignore these dates and retain June 21-24.

I just hope the current dates for SMM won't be changed again.

Thanks Svend Bulh and a few other German colleagues for having
notified me about this problem.

Kindest regards to all,

Zelimir

--