[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions ending in 24 Hours, 30% OFF WEBSITE SALE, 50% OFF ALL AMBER!

From: MikeG <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:28:26 -0500

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I am refocusing some of my collection back on to meteorites, so I am
looking to move out some of my amber and fossils. This has put me
into a wheeling and dealing mindset, so make me an offer on any of
this stuff and I might be inclined to cut some super deals and big
discounts. I still have that big box of Peace River fossils
(including Mammoth), and I want to move these to someone who can fully
appreciate and preserve them. These will be easier to ship within the
US, so I'm ready to cut a really great deal to someone here in the US,
just to move these out of here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/fossil-bone-lot-mammoth-mastodon-and-others-peace-river-bone-valley

EBAY AUCTIONS - http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/asteroids-inc

30% OFF DISCOUNT - I am offering a 30% discount to spur some sales -
use coupon code "bigsale" at checkout to get the discount. This is
good on everything in the store. :)

50% OFF ALL AMBER - use coupon code "amber50" at checkout to get this
discount on all amber and copal specimens. Note, this coupon will
only work on items listed in the Amber and Copal store category.

I am open to offers on just about anything in the store, so if you
want to knock out some of your Christmas shopping, drop me a line via
email and we can work a great discount deal. :)

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/clearance-sale?pagesize=12

Best regards and thanks for looking!

MikeG

PS - if the checkout or coupon code gives you any problems, please
contact me via email - curator at galactic-stone.com

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone