[meteorite-list] AD: NAKHLA Mars meteorite, Ornans, L'Aigle, Valera, New Concord, ALMAHATA SITTA & more ending soon on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 01:08:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites?
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic?
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS?
&/or TRADES, please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are?
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a?
meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura?
to your meteorite collection and value.?

New eBay Store?
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html??

Shawn Alan?
IMCA 1633?