[meteorite-list] (ADD-ONS) (AD) METEORITES

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:25:25 -0500

Hi Steve and hope all is well. Forgive me if I am crossing the line here,
but I noticed quite a few more emails from you lately. Are you back in the
hobby of meteorites? Reason I ask is I thought I read an email in the past
that you were breaking away from the hobby. Anyways, just was curious. Have
a Happy Holidays

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960