[meteorite-list] Fwd: Ad: Sale some large beautiful pieces. Very hard to get.

From: Mike Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:13:30 -0500

Hello list,

Usually I am buying meteorites but I am in need of some cash to help pay for my other addiction, motorcycles. A new bike has caught my eye and, like meteorites, you can never have too many.

For sale I have these exceptional pieces.

        ? 1.4 gm Tissint Shergottite slice from Mars. This is a rare martian fall and it is hard to find such beautiful slices with large surface area. Also has a rim of fusion crust.
        ? 34.8 gm NWA 3368 Eucrite. This is the rare "pink" eucrite and is about the best prepared slice of any stone I have ever seen. Comes in its own large membrane case.
        ? 17.1 gm NWA 4934 Howardite. Very hard to get stone and a monthly favourite from Jeff Kuyken of Meteorites Australia.
        ? 66.9 gm NWA 1685 The famous BL meteorite. This one is much sought after and there is a unique small group of collectors who can claim to own a BL meteorite. Studied by researchers from The University of Western Ontario with much excitement generated from achondrite like inclusions found throughout the stones.

These stones all come with impeccable provenance and are priced below the market value. If interested please email me off list and I will advise prices and send pictures.

Cheers!

Mike

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada