[meteorite-list] AD-ebay auctions ending tomorrow

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 06:17:25 -1000

Aloha

The effects of tryptophan on the human body should wear off within 24 hours, but if not feel free to nosh on some leftover Thanksgiving turkey while reviewing this announcement.

I have 69 meteorites in auctions ending tomorrow, Saturday, November 24 beginning at 8am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London / 6:00pm Helsinki / 11:00pm Singapore. FREE Worldwide shipping on select meteorites. Some of the items on the block are:

Gao-Guenie H5 88.49g Perfect kidney bean shaped stone with 100% fusion crust and a strange inclusion that is visible through the fusion crust. http://tinyurl.com/yu8qsq

Sikhote Alin - IIAB 67.91g Iron meteorite with fantastic frozen molten metal with an interesting shape, with flow lines along the leading to trailing edge transition, and rollover rimming on the trailing edge. http://tinyurl.com/aqgzm5s

Winona Win 0.41g Fragment with impeccable provenance. Discovered wrapped in a stone cost in a prehistoric Native American pueblo in 1928 - http://preview.tinyurl.com/al4mm3b

NWA 4734 Lunar mare basalt 0.44g Fusion crusted part slice would make an excellent collection piece - http://preview.tinyurl.com/astefys

NWA 6169 L3.3 93.83g Fat chondroolicious end cut. This is one drop dead gorgeous rock from space that measures 66 x 49 x 18mm in dimension at its widest points, and hand polished to a mirror finish. There is enough 'meat' on this end cut to shave off a couple more full slices and still have a nice end cut. - http://tinyurl.com/a6prrxu

? and much more. You can see all of my offerings on ebay here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/fujmon/m.html
? If you don't find anything you like, stick around to find out what I list for the following week's auction. Typically the best material disappear via Buy it Now minutes after listing. Good luck and happy bidding.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI 96720
(808) 640-9161