[meteorite-list] AD - Website updates

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:38:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody,

And since this is Cyber-Monday, you are probably all online!

Some updates that might interest you:
I added a whole bunch of pictures on the Stones page of the Old
Collection: http://www.impactika.com/OldStone.htm
And I will keep on adding more and more as time allows. Incidentally I
just bought another 30+ pieces from this same collector, lots more to
go thru, list, research and eventually post. Maybe before the Tucson
Show, but no guarantee!. So if you want to know more, just ask.

I updated the Almahata Sitta page and added a bunch of pieces from
fragment #MS-181, and this one was a surprise, it is a Bencubbinite! Go
read about it: http://www.impactika.com/meteorities/asitta.htm

And to keep you interested, I posted a new meteorite story, this one is
about Iron Creek, ever heard of it? here it is (amazing how meteorites
can get incorporated in the local culture):
http://www.impactika.com/newpage.htm

Enjoy! and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com