[meteorite-list] OT : Large Trinitite (and mineral) Collection with Excellent Provenance for sale

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 20:18:19 -0400

I was recently contacted by an elderly gentleman who inherited a large
collection of trinitite (and other rocks and minerals) from his
brother who was stationed at White Sands during the 1950's and 1960's.
 He has several kilos of this material and it has very solid
documentation that comes with it. He is interested in selling this
collection. He seems like a very nice and genuine fellow, so I told
him I would ask around on his behalf. The asking price seems very
reasonable, and if I had the means, I would buy the entire lot. (but
I cannot)

If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list and I will put you
in touch with him.

Best regards,

MikeG

--