[meteorite-list] Meteorites that are never classified

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 18:46:28 -0600

I own the Guadalajara mass, fell through a house in Zapopan, suburb of Guadalajara in sept 07.
Sadly Zunhua seems to have been ignored by Chinese, Xining seems to be in same purgatory despite hundreds of news articles and at least 100 kg found.
Katol is being worked on, very unique meteorite unlike anything known.
Rockhaven seems to be a scam.
Oslo, well, we see how fast Norway does classifications, good thing I sent Moss to the USA for quick work.
Draveil, who cares, French museum blackballed all collectors so let it be forgotten,

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad