[meteorite-list] Exceptional nice Eucrite and a new Acapulcoite

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:42:09 -0700

They certainly do.
Michael
PS: Bernd, you are always such a gentleman and
Exclusively positive. (Now maybe I will get a post
Asking why I am kissing your ass....!)

NOTE TO BILL CONNOLY,
People (not just Bernd) speak kindly of/to one another
Because they genuinely LIKE people and because they
Have what some refer to as "breeding." (that means
Their mommies and daddies brought them up encouraging
positive behavior and speech - or they learned it on life's path).

Let me suggest you get a book called HOW TO WIN FRIENDS
AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE - best on audio CD so you can
Just listen to it when commuting in your car. It is viewed
Poorly by some - but due only to the title, and also only by those
who have yet to read it. (it has been a best seller for decades)
It very clearly illustrates EXACTLY the answer to the original
"question" you put to Bernd - certainly far, far better than I have.
Best regards, Michael