[meteorite-list] Exceptional nice Eucrite and a new Acapulcoite

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 10:16:41 -0400

Mike,

I can assure you that the Bill you are referring to would never send
Bernd such a message from past emails that we have exchanged. You'll
have to find another witch or better yet lets just talk about
meteorites.

--AL Mitterling

Galactic, Stone & Ironworks Said:

Quote: I strongly suspect this Bill is not named "Connoly". The negative
tone, the poor grammar, and the disdain for anything he deems "spam"
screams out as another Bill on this list. I think this fellow uses
more than one identity on this List and this Connoly identity is
nothing more than a "sock puppet" for this juvenile-adult to vent his
bottomless spring of negativity. I think most of us know who I am
referring to. I'm sure he will try to email me after I post this, but
I have blocked this person and his emails go straight to my trash bin.